søndag den 12. juni 2011

Cellar door

I open the doors to find a consuming liquid,
Drain the room while I smile,
While underneath it all, I was never happy,
I kept myself going for quite a while.
I dream so vividly,
I could feel myself dripping from the sky,
Waking up, I am the décor flowers in a water pool,
I am made of plastic, I can never die.

While I grew up, I realized,
“love will tear us apart”,
I wonder till I melt away in soft waves,
It’s not possible to mend a broken heart.
Listen closely to the walls surrounding,
If you stand close, you’ll hear them telling a story,
Backwards in time we can travel,
Back to a time of love and glory.

As I press my fingers through the cellar door,
I leave a space between,
The space stands for never ending,
My fingers express what I say and what I mean.
Last time I was in bloom,
I told the world that I knew;
How I shouldn’t trust him and that I wouldn’t,
But believing is one thing, living it is another thing to do.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar