lørdag den 8. december 2012

Nightfall


This is the core of your existence
a crimson death
one last thought survives
written on paper
children’s laughter, young adult cries.
The pain is handheld
crushed by fingers
black as coal
burns like fire
sorrow lingers.

You saw dust
I found water
in the mist of hope
lips of spoken madness
I remember the hate you spoke.
We’re lost by broken clocks
where hands don’t turn anymore
we’re hours past
we are where seconds stumbled
we used to be the last deadly blast
into nothingness.

Solitude is where my heart is
trapped in the eyes of lonesome ghosts
at night as I fall away
and close my eyes
I let you go and I erase the day.
Swallowed by muddy swirls
still and comfortable
in the wind
I blew kisses in your direction again
the waves will take you in.

1 kommentar:

  1. Wow. Virkelig. I'm utterly speechless. Det er så dystert og elsker din nye skrivestil. Du fanger mig virkelig her med alle de lækre engelske ord og den meget lokkende rytme! I absolutely love it!

    SvarSlet