søndag den 26. maj 2013

Perfectly fine dreaming


This place is magnificent
borders crossed to get here
and the payment
conceived.
I placed my head on soft pillows
and beneath the surface I sank
if this is what drowning feels like
let me dive to die.

The clocks are ticking
with hands upside down
each sound blowing holes in the ceiling
made of paper and silk.
My heart is dancing
to a rythmless beat
 it sounds mad
but none the less true to me.

It’s like a world behind my eyelids
stretching across a steamy dessert
frozen in time
if I were alive, I’d be high.

Are the walls melting before me?
Am I about to come back to life?
Don’t awake this ghost, I’m dreaming
and I’m so close to home.
Erase this flood
consuming me in violence
I hope my eyes will stay shut tight
stay motionless, stay closed.

Burry me water, if you have to
I’ll breathe as if I had the power
I’ll fight as if I had the strength
to stay under.
Of dreams I speak
of death I only wonder
how despicable it must be
to lay cold.

I am satisfied in dozing off
perfectly content living a flawless green at night
when it’s cold and lonely outside
far away from everything
yet warm beneath the silky covers.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar