tirsdag den 16. april 2013

Dream


I long to write something so beautiful
that the words collide and crashes
into a haze of stars,
beneath an icy surface.
But my view is glasslike 
and I don’t feel fit to wonder
so I lay my head
and I fade away.

Away into a place
where the snow falls soundless
as if without soul
bound to stay or melt.
This is where I lay
and this is where I am capable
to dream
to exist.

Dots keep forming behind my eyelids
like tiny lights strewn
pretty as a picture
full of pain.
I can’t help but wonder;
are these tears falling
possibly captured
in the midst of me.

No place like here,
air to breathe under water
no such thing as a tragic flaw
for it is my creation.
I’m sorry that you shall never know
how far the world stretches
in my mind
you shall never overcome.


Stillness now;
fragile as decomposing bones
about to stray into the sun
keep it quiet.
Keep it lingering
in the corners of my mind
where no one comes
where only I seek shelter.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar