tirsdag den 16. april 2013

The Battle


Don’t decide
you don’t need eyes to see
open the doors to heaven
leave vengeance at foot.
Darkness is a must,
blackness is before birth
for a star to shine bright
hovering in the night sky.
Leave me be
but don’t forget
let me suffer behind the curtains
when the grass turns green
I’ll be free.
Don’t worry
wonder if you must
I only wander empty
no pain, just lust.
The longing
the desire I hold so dear
holds me lonesome
with a touch of fear.

A fear I despise
for I have wished to feel nothing
broken is a good way to start
how can I fix for better, if I was never apart?
Don’t look for me
when I walk the streets thin
I seek
moments of truth suspended in time
they honestly seem hard to find.

For what I see
the sights I gaze upon
and the color of the sky
might turn out to be a lie.

What shade of blue
does my eyes look like to you?

1 kommentar: