tirsdag den 16. april 2013

Landscapes


Come find me
by the glistening green creek
listen as the water screams
focus as it speaks.
I’ll tell you how I’ve been blue for a while
walking upside down
no one knows my face now
‘cause my feet don’t drop by town.

This is where I lay
liquid skies & filthy mind
collecting an easy grin
reminiscing long gone times.
Wasted nights in the streets
drunken eyes rolling around
high as a kite
space bound.

Visit me upon my throne
by the water, near the trail
I’ll find my way back someday
until then I’ll sail,
I’ll sail away within
in golden frequent lights
walking the plank alone
jumping from horrifying heights.

I never claimed there was no destruction
in my soul
in my heart and mind
which I never sold,
to none
to no one
to no lover or friend
because losing them, I’d be gone.

Tunes all over
music with which I sink in
no storm can harm me here
where every dream I’ve ever had begins.
I’d let you I, I really would
but I only tell of this place to some
you’d have to see me close up
find and know what I’ve become.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar