tirsdag den 16. april 2013

To dwell on someone, you


I don’t need to dwell
but I spend hours dwelling
on the past
on the present
and I swirl like a leaf in a blizzard
till I fall.

Do you believe in love?
because the moment I loved
I fell flat
on my face
and I swear, it blew my brains out.

I guess it couldn’t co-exist with my heart
which lives to wander
near the ocean
beneath the street lights
liquor lost
love struck.

By the time I left the shore
my heart seemed to not be beating anymore
stop
such a peculiar sight.

What a lovely way to pass
in a blur
in a haze
in a silent scream
a death race.

Time to bleed gold
upon the blue I’ve created
in my soul
around the heart
that binds us.

Because I love you
the virus you are
the worlds you’ve claimed
and have in your hands
dimensions in spades.


Slit their throats
as they blindly believe
in everything
in you.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar