onsdag den 6. juli 2011

Blue eyes

Such a blue young girl,
With such a peculiar way of thinking.
Blending in with the walls so easily,
While ever so silently sinking,
Telling you stories about why she exists,
Telling you lies about her life in details,
Her life was simply a mess,
And yet she is prevail.

She will tempt you with her blue eyes,
Smother your dreams,
Promise you all you could ever long for,
While she prepares her horror themes.
It is not that she wants you to be unhappy,
Not that she wants you to be sad,
But a world of nothingness comes easy,
Easier than constantly being told that you’re mad.

Let her rest her limbs before it’s over,
Numb as a dead, her tired face shows,
There is not a fire burning,
You can’t tell, but it’s specific where her mind goes.
Around the buildings she lingers,
Specifying her needs to the people that walk by,
But no one seems to listen,
So on a stone by the ocean her blue eyes cry.

She watched me change before her blue eyes,
Watched me wither away and slowly die,
She awoke me and brought me back to life,
But everything she ever told me was a lie.
I was never meant for greater things,
Still she let me believe,
And when I decide to let myself down,
She sets up new goals for me to achieve.

Aching inside out, with only the voice to whisper,
She reminds me that my time may be short,
She is the voice that tends to linger,
When I pretend to follow my heart.
She feels my pulse and tells me;
“your heart is beating too fast”,
But what difference does it make,
When it’s heart failures that tend to last.

Scars of life, she shares with me,
Rip them open when I finally don’t give a fuck,
She wishes the best for me,
But she is twisting my luck.
If I could see her, she would be the color blue,
It’s my favorite and I sense it,
She is who I am under the shell,
She is the girl you fill with all your shit.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar