onsdag den 6. juli 2011

Haunted

It could be compared to summer rain,
Leaving every tiny flower with a watery stain,
A hearts desire can be compared to a dream,
Measuring the distance from it’s longing, lingering scream.
I left my heart on the table,
Come back now, come back, unless you’re unable,
The dark will leap upon the streets as we escape,
I thought I could touch you, but right now you’re only a dark shape.

It’s the beaming lights that stop me,
Makes me want to stop, make me wait and see,
That every shadow of the streets is only a blur,
And I realize that you went back to her.
Cold and alone, in the hours of night so cold,
I wither away and I age so fast, suddenly I’m old,
Paralyzed in motion, I’ll consider if I was right,
To give up and melt away as I might.

We are the décor flowers of the water pools, somewhere up high,
We are made of plastic, we can never die,
But even so, I long to be,
Somewhere else, somewhere the eye can’t see.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar