onsdag den 6. juli 2011

Yellow walls

Go back in time,
Close your eyes and rewind,
Back to a time when the sun shines,
Visit the hours of straight lines.
My thoughts be exposed,
But I will keep my eyes closed,
To remember what cannot be lost,
At any cost.

Drifting off into a distant land,
They all laugh and shake my hand,
I can touch the yellow walls,
I wont hear when my sanity calls.
Echo of my voice lingers,
In these walls where I press my fingers,
Dancing among fairies in childish dreams,
Yet I can hear my consciousness scream;

“Don’t forget me, I’m still here”,
Carelessness can be overcome by fear,
Pulling up the anchor from my sea of thoughts,
Now by the shore, stands a million robots.
Empty eyes stare,
The seaweed of agony wont let go of my hair,
Do I dare to confront them all,
How fast will I fall?

Leave me, come back,
I’ll be here, despite the confidence you lack,
Take off, run away while you still can,
Flee from a heartbroken man.

I’ll wake up by dawn,
I’ll wake up to realize that you are really gone,
I just saw my life passing by,
And I can’t find any reasons to ask myself why.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar