onsdag den 6. juli 2011

Afternoon tea by self

A quiet tip tap from the kitchen sink,
One modest drop just died,
Silence rise after her world just collided,
Only the echo in my ear survived.
It’s something quite peculiar,
It’s an emotion somewhat sad,
While we swing our dresses in the green fields,
We wish for things we can’t have.

Alone in the afternoon,
Drinking tea in the company of a lonely mouse,
He fled from my sweet cat outside,
But I welcomed him within the walls of my house.
He makes me feel less hollow,
Like I’m good underneath it all,
When I feel so awfully small,
The fact that I saved someone makes me stand tall.

I told him how I left my heart in the mire,
And never looked back as I walked by,
The death wish hangs far over the bend,
But my hearts desire never wished to die.

Somewhere along the night I’ll go to sleep,
Dream far beyond my emptiness,
Imagination on a unicorn level,
Nothing more, nothing less.
And I’ll wake up less lonely,
To a brand new day and the sun will shine,
I wont remember the day before,
I don’t want to, nor do I want to rewind.

I just can’t fall back upon the past,
Not even to see my sad and sorry furry friend,
Sad people see the color gray,
But black and white days are not the end.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar