onsdag den 6. juli 2011

Philosofies of life

All my balloons slip away and fly across the sky,
I never dreamt they would be so colorful,
Now so incredibly high.
They represent everything and everyone I’ve ever known,
They wont melt in with the white of clouds nor blue of sky,
Their colors stand out like the punches of life I’ve thrown.

Love is just a word, the camouflage of an emotion,
It means nothing,
Unless the word contain trust and devotion.
If no one knows the tears you’ve cried,
Peace is not an option,
They can’t consider the number of times you’ve tried.

If I believed there was a god,
I would wish his ass down a deep hole,
But he is just a character of a book, another useless fraud.
Don’t trust him with your soul, you’ll vanish,
Wait and forget,
Tell him, that he is banished.

I’ll keep my fingers crossed,
Fingers are crossed,
That we wont get lost.

Listen to the sounds of noises that we make,
Believe that we’re away from our hate,
Be proud that we made our break.
To a better life, raise you glass,
Away, hollow life you’ll disappear,
Your sorry ass we’ll pass.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar