mandag den 22. august 2011

Words on paper

He is a piece of paper,
My thoughts put into lines,
Immortal sounds of the incomplete,
Sweeps me off and back upon my feet.
He is expecting me to land easy,
Yet he wants me to fall again,
I’ve begun to feel him less;
Wanting to resolve this mess.
He is blessing me with his patience
And dries me out with his ignorance.

I’ll pull myself back up,
Still his landslides wont stop.
Pity me, I’m dreadful,
And he is the cherry on top,
Follow me to the hills,
Bring me hope, bring me pleasure, give me chills.
I can’t pretend when he is near,
I can’t complain that he seems closer,
He transform me and makes me mellow,
Whilst I’m supposed to be cold and hollow.

He is not that pretty,
But he sets my heart on fire,
He is forever and beyond,
He is perfect on a distance, an unbreakable bond;
Of madness,
Days come when I wish he wasn’t there,
Hours of dread and tears,
Seconds of smiles and joy;
Although he put the pulse into my most horrific fears.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar