mandag den 22. august 2011

New

Dear life in silence,
Break the spell and walk away,
I can’t stand your hollow noises,
And I hope you’ll leave today.

Innocence and trust in me,
Don’t forget who I used to be,
In agony I speak,
But I hope that you can still see;
You claimed that void in me,
Held my hand in the dark,
And when I felt so small,
You’d show me summer in the park,
And I’d feel mellow again,
But hatched upon your speakers,
Because nothing you ever say is true,
And your kind is shallow leapers.

Eventually I’ve overcome your lust,
For my body in your mouth,
Come and conquer me again,
And you’ll see me break a vow,
That I made back in the day,
When you first got that hold of me,
Screaming in misery,
You told me who to be;
I told you who I was,
And I would never leave your side,
You were that constant reminder,
Cursing me and my pride,
I wont land safely,
But I will break the fall,
And I will run for the sake of it,
Knock down your artificial wall.

Dear life of sorrow,
Today I will leave your side,
And smile because my life is still;
Prevail in all it’s might,
I wont forget the things you put me through,
But I will overcome your memory,
And put my silence into bliss,
Remember we’re freed in amnesty.
I promise you that that I contempt you,
But I wont put my energy into despising you,
Just walk away from me,
And if you want to lance out at me, please do,
You make it so hard,
Hard to keep you dear,
When you disturb my inner peace,
Lack of distance, I don’t want you here.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar